If you are searching for Calisthenics for beginners workout routine? then you are on the right page. in this article, I’m going to share with you some beginners Calisthenics exercises with that you can start your calisthenic tour and build bigger and toned muscles.
So let us begin!
|A Quick Navigation To Calisthenics Workout PLan|
So what is calisthenics?
It is an art of using own body weight as resistance to develop physique.
In simple words, calisthenics is those exercises which do not require any external weight to be performed. only a person own body weight is enough to perform calisthenics.
Advantages of Calisthenics
There are lots of advantages of doing calisthenics but the most significant advantage of calisthenics is that you don’t need a separate place to do the calisthenics workout. calisthenics workout can be done anywhere
Calisthenics workout also helps you to gain muscle mass, increase flexibility, lose weight, and increase strength. Having all these benefits it is one of the best workout methods.
If you want to increase your strength and gain some serious muscle mass then you are going in the right direction. calisthenics are the best way to trigger these both goals. it will simultaneously help you to achieve your both goals.
Calisthenic Workout Plan
- Dips are the Great exercise to build your Lower chest and triceps.
- You can perform Dips by using two parallel bars.
- If Parallel bars are not available you can perform them by using two benches or boxes.
Wide grip push ups: – 4 Sets of 15 to 20 Reps.
- Wide grip push-ups are a great exercise to develop your overall pectoral (chest) muscle.
- It also helps you to develop shoulders and triceps muscles.
- To get the best result, perform wide grip push-ups with the proper form.
Hindu push ups: – 4 Sets of 15 to 20 Reps each.
- Hindu push-ups are one of the great upper body exercises to gain upper body strength.
- Along with chest it also targets your back, Shoulders, Triceps, Legs, core.
- There are lots of benefits of doing Hindu push-ups. with this great exercise, you will be able to target almost all of your muscle groups.
Also, Read how to properly do Hindu push-ups.
Diamond push-ups: – 4 Set of 10 to 12 Reps each.
- Diamond push-ups are the excellent exercise to activate your tricep brachii as well as pectoralis major.
- But It primarily targets your triceps muscles.
Triceps bench dips: – 4 Sets of 15 to 20 Reps each.
- Bench dips are one of the Excellent tricep exercises.
- Helps to develop all three heads of the triceps.
- If you want to get the bigger triceps, then bench dips are the best exercise.
Body weight Squat: – 4 Sets of 15 Reps each.
- Body weight squat is an excellent exercise to build your legs.
- It also increases your overall strength.
- Maintain hip mobility.
- Helps you to burn body fat.
- Boost testosterone level.
Body weight Lunges; – 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps each.
- Lunges are one of the excellent compound exercises.
- Lunges involve various muscle groups like Hamstring, calves, Glutes, Quadriceps.
- Lunges are the beneficial exercise to increase strength and burn fat.
Glute Bridges: – 3 Sets of 12 reps each.
- Glute bridge is one of the excellent supportive exercises
- It increases your Squat performance.
- It corrects your muscle imbalance.
- Help to sprint faster and jump higher.
- Decrease knee pain.
- Help to tone and shape your but.
Side lunges: – 3 Sets of 6 to 8 Reps each.
- Side lunges help to develop hips, glutes, hamstrings, thighs, calves.
- It also strengthens your core.
- Reduces body fat percentage and tone your legs.
Wide grip pull ups: – 4 Sets of 5 to 6 Reps each.
- Wide grip pull is a compound exercise because it targets multiple muscles at the same time.
- It targets your back and biceps simultaneously.
- If you want a V shape physique. then pull-ups play a significant role in achieving that.
Chin ups: – 4 Sets of 5 to 6 Reps each.
- Chinups are another version of pull-ups.
- Chin ups also target your biceps and back muscle. but it primarily targets your biceps muscles.
- It is a great exercise to get massive biceps.
Inverted rows: – 4 Sets of 6 to 8 Reps each.
- Inverted Rows are also a type of pull-ups. but the difference is that they are performed horizontally.
- It is an ideal exercise to build massive back and biceps.
- You can also perform them by changing your palm face towards you.
Isometric chin ups: – Hold the Position.
- One of the best exercise for beginners.
- Helps to increase your pull-ups reps.
- Helps to build lower traps
- Improve your strength and endurance.
Assisted Handstand Push-ups: – 4 Sets of 6 to 8 Reps.
- Assisted handstand push-ups are one of the most effective exercise to build shoulders.
- It also targets your triceps and chest
- Helps to increase overall upper body strength.
Leg Raise: – 3 Sets of 15 to 20 Reps each.
- Leg raise targets your lower abs and hips.
- Very effective exercise to build your lower abs.
- Strengthens your core muscles.
Crab Bridge: – Try to hold the position B as much as you can.
- Crab bridge helps to lay down the tension on your shoulders. which ultimately helps to build shoulder muscle.
- also helps you to strengthen your back and core muscles.
Plank: – 3 Sets for as much as you can hold.
- Plank is an excellent exercise to strengthen your core muscle.
- It helps to reduce overall body fat.
- Also helps to increase overall body strength.
Handstand Push-ups: – 4 Sets of 4 to 5 Reps each.
- Handstand push-ups is an ideal exercise to build your shoulders and increase upper body strength.
- It also targets your triceps and chest muscles.
- If you can’t do handstand push-ups try to hold the handstand position as much as you can.
Hindu push ups: -4 Sets of 15 to 20 Reps each.
- Hindu push-up is an ideal exercise for increasing overall body strength.
- It targets you Chest, Shoulders, core, lower Back, Triceps simultaneously at the same time.
So, this was the calisthenics for beginners workout routine. I have prepared this calisthenics workout plan with the best of my knowledge. follow this calisthenics for beginners workout routine for at least 2 months to see the visible result and to get the calisthenics body.
calisthenics for beginners
calisthenics for beginners at home
daily calisthenics routine
calisthenics for beginners
calisthenics for beginners